What I am thankful for...

FarmerTy

There's always a lot of things to be thankful for in my own life, but in my reefing world, I wanted to pass along what I am thankful for:

1) All the great people on ARC that make this such a great place to spend my sparetime

2) Did someone say frags?

3) Group buys!

4) A cheaper alternative to awesome flow... go Jabeo!

5) Cheap $12 MH bulbs

6) FTS!

7) Videos of our tanks with awful music in the background to cover up the sounds of pumps and water splashing

8) Tank towels... for those ever present puddles of water on the ground

9) Being able to hold my breath long enough to empty the skimmer without getting a full whiff of it

10) cyano... may you keep the dinos at bay

11) montis... what else would I stack my acros colonies on top of?

12) a biological solution to almost every problem our tanks face

13) Finding fixer-upper tanks and giving them a new life

14) So many fish that it makes me dizzy trying to follow them all

15) Coral credit with people on the forum

That's about all I came up with so far. I'm sure everyone else has better ones! Cheers! snack.gif

-Ty

1. Fishy Friends. Having a tank is awesome, but having good people to talk to about said tank is the best!
  2. Internet. HTH did anyone do this would the internet?
  3. Group Buys. They make me Happy! Unless you have to call eight times to pay.
  4. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Buy with confidence.
  5. Garage Storage. The only thing separating your neighbors from saying "That's a nice young man" and "I think he's cooking meth in those large blue bins"
  6. Family. Being crazy isn't nearly as bad as it sounds as long as at least one person accepts you for it.
  7. GPS. I would never find any of your houses without it. Although it did lead me out into the woods once or twice.
  8. Hitchhikers. Keeping reefs interesting since forever!
  9. First Fridays. Discounts give me a reason to visit the fish store. Oh and they make me Happy!
  10. DIY. Sure I probably cause more harm than good and it probably costs more money in the end than if I bought a finished product, but it feels great when it works! High risk for looking like a fool. High return on invested time when it works!

Brava to you, Shascha. You are an officer and a gentleman, I salut you.

I am thankful for good fresh ground coffee and this fireplace on this cold, wet Friday.

Laissez la bonne temps roulee,

Patrick

post-766-0-17009900-1385144519_thumb.jpg

Archived