DISASTER!

gibs

My Innovation marine tank broke this afternoon. I have fish and rock temporarily in a 25g I had laying around but I have no pumps or anything to keep them alive! If anyone wants to come pick them up for free I have a cleaner shrimp and a citron clown goby! Heater and everything else is welcome to anyone who will come pick up the tank and fish tonight or first thing in the morning.

512 630 1244

Edited by mFrame (Mike)
Sale of items not allowed in Reefkeeping section/or by nonPremium member. Relocating thread to Free section.

Sorry the post wasn't clear I got a 25 that everything is in temporarily but I have no money to get a pump and everything for it. So the tank and heater and whatever else I have laying around is available for free to pickup to save the fish.

Why do you think the fish will die?

If you have the HOB filter moving water you should be fine for a while. Unless you keep your house at 65 you probably dont need a heater. If all your rock and water are in there with the filter you should be fine. It might not look pretty but your livestock that dont require light for food will be fine.

• Like 1

Sorry about your luck man. My 16 gallon nuvo cracked few weeks ago.it was less than a year old. I contacted customer service for IM, they sent me a warranty form to fill out, and was asked to provide proof of purchase. Apparently 3 were purchased from the LFS I got it from and one broke a a week before mine. Was told IM sent him a new one. Best of luck man :)