ASD Group Buy

SAM

Ok, this group buy is officially close! I will PM Will the master list and send him payment now. Thank you all for the group effort! Tim and I will keep you all updated on shipment and arrival process.

Hey, FloridaBoy, I have B552; however I think I had already ordered prior to your order. If you look at the first post, it's under my name and not in yours. Hopefully you weren't charged for it. Also, I'm missing the "orange freckled rhodatis"....didn't anyone end up with it?

Hey JACB,

Yes, it looks like we both ordered the same frag - LOL. I did pay for it, but as Tim was kind enough to give me a frag from his tank and lots of advice during my visit, I think Karma worked everything out. No worries here smile.png

Besides, Props to Tim and SAM for volunteering their time and effort putting this together (thanks guys!).

Steve

Hey JACB,

Yes, it looks like we both ordered the same frag - LOL. I did pay for it, but as Tim was kind enough to give me a frag from his tank and lots of advice during my visit, I think Karma worked everything out. No worries here smile.png

Besides, Props to Tim and SAM for volunteering their time and effort putting this together (thanks guys!).

Steve

Karma was not very nice to me....and I'm such a great guy! Glad things worked out for you. And thanks to Tim and Sam for getting this together.

Thanks Steve and Jose! We will definitely do more group buy in the future.

Archived