Apex Lite base unit, LED display, and temp probe - $175

FarmerTy

I upgraded my Apex to the full version and am selling my Apex Lite unit with display and temp probe. You will need to buy your own Energy Bar 4 or 8 to run it with your system. I'll throw in a pH probe but not sure how long its been in storage as it came with my full version Apex I bought. I have already upgraded it to the newest firmware version, 4.20.

**Repeat, you will need to buy your own EB4 or EB8 to run/control powered accessories with it ...otherwise, you will only be able to monitor temp and pH and thats no fun. :-)

PM is key. Thanks. $175, cash. PENDING

20130916_120606_zps0716ddac.jpg

-Ty

I'm not knowlegeable about Apex Lite. So, I'm not sure I understand. An Apex Lite with EB8 goes new for $369. And an EB8 is $160 new. So to make yours a full Apex Lite would require $175 + 160 which is $335, right? So, yours is about $34 cheaper than brand new. Am I missing something?

I'm not knowlegeable about Apex Lite. So, I'm not sure I understand. An Apex Lite with EB8 goes new for $369. And an EB8 is $160 new. So to make yours a full Apex Lite would require $175 + 160 which is $335, right? So, yours is about $34 cheaper than brand new. Am I missing something?

You are missing the point.

Do you have an EB8? Ty doesn't.

But, doesn't a brand new Apex Lite controller come with an EB8? If so, then if you're trying to compare apples to apples, and you will need to purchase a new EB8, then the total of THIS deal would be $175 + $160 = $335 which is only $34 cheaper than a brand new Apex Lite. I'm just trying to figure out what the value proposition is here...

Chipp, I bought this one about 2 years ago. I don't know if its under warranty or not anymore but I would doubt it. I know it hasn't given me a problem in that time and was working just fine until I pulled it offline about a week ago.

Chipp, I bought this one about 2 years ago. I don't know if its under warranty or not anymore but I would doubt it. I know it hasn't given me a problem in that time and was working just fine until I pulled it offline about a week ago.

Hi Ty. Thanks for answering so quickly. I do want to buy an Apex sometime soon. I'll be thinking...

Archived