Please id

lenver

NOT invert safe.... but they are a very very cool fish IMHO I used to watch the one in hydro's 440 that would roll up and flip through the current from one end to the other, then he would dive into the sand and work his way back only to tumble through the current again. He was always playing and active.

I have small snails and crabs, that I really don't care about those, but my big peppermint shrimp and turbo snails I love those for cleaning, so would it eat those also?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I have small snails and crabs, that I really don't care about those, but my big peppermint shrimp and turbo snails I love those for cleaning, so would it eat those also?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

NOT invert safe.

They will kill any snail, crab, or shrimp in your tank. And, they get huge. I have one in my wrasse only tank, he spends all day throwing rocks around, and prying turbo snails off the glass.

They also get about a foot long and are obviously much more active than tangs. An adult probably needs something like an 8' or 10' long tank and I would expect to be very difficult to find a home when it outgrows a smaller tank

Archived