Keep Calm and Reef On

o0zarkawater

doesnt R2R sell the Keep Calm and Reef On stickers?

I hope not.

I didn't see any others when I decided to make this one, other than the keep calm o matic, which makes whatever your good search term is.

I was thinking of keep calm and frag on, but that seems to have been taken by FPS players for killing!

I hope not.

I didn't see any others when I decided to make this one, other than the keep calm o matic, which makes whatever your good search term is.

I was thinking of keep calm and frag on, but that seems to have been taken by FPS players for killing!

Do you mean where people throw grenades across the entire map, in a seemingly random place, and somehow they hit you right in the face?

I've never heard of it.

I hope not. 

Do you mean where people throw grenades across the entire map, in a seemingly random place, and somehow they hit you right in the face?

I've never heard of it.

One of my favorite tactics. Bomb and then go in gunning while they try and get away rofl

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

I stopped playing those games after MW3. I'm just tired of getting headshotted by a shotgun at 300 yards. I'm also sick of quick scopers that can instantly kill you from any range, while sprinting, eatting a hot dog and talking to their gf on the phone. Oh and my connection getting "Interrupted" 5 seconds before my team is about to win a match. I do find it funny that FPS games that have the draw of being as realistic as possible have so many aspects of the game that are as unrealistic as you can get. Just add lazer swords and anti-gravity belts and be done with it.

I stopped playing those games after MW3. I'm just tired of getting headshotted by a shotgun at 300 yards. I'm also sick of quick scopers that can instantly kill you from any range, while sprinting, eatting a hot dog and talking to their gf on the phone. Oh and my connection getting "Interrupted" 5 seconds before my team is about to win a match. I do find it funny that FPS games that have the draw of being as realistic as possible have so many aspects of the game that are as unrealistic as you can get. Just add lazer swords and anti-gravity belts and be done with it.

That's called Halo.

I hope not.

Yeah looks like they do actually hahaha. I was thinking of making a shirt that reads 'I'd frag that for a dollar... '