Any car guys/girls in here?

nuxx

Sherita stop. You already attracted all the guys to you with your zoas and boat and now this. Come on. We can't take it. But seriously I have a 68 nova that I've had since I was 14 and a 72 Honda motorcycle that I've had since I was 12. Car runs motorcycle not so much.

I still got my first car I bought in high school, 1964 MGB. Also have parts from my second car which was a 1965 MGB smile.png And I have an extra tranny for my '84 Chevy van and a rebuild kit for it I just need to find the time. I also have a spare 6.2 diesel engine for it just need a new injector pump. Do I count?

Very much a "car guy", And since I can weld now there isn't a thing I can't handle car/motorcycle/bike wise. I still have some of my first car installed in my current car. Haha. I have rebuilt quite a few motors/trannies/rearends/carbs/injectors. Done many engine swaps, nothing intimidates me now. In fact I am doing a 5 speed swap on a buddys BMW this weekend.

Totally counts, you dont have to be into customizing to be a car guy or gal. There is a massive OEM resto following...

Probably not in the sense that you are asking, but does a gal that works on her own cars and trucks count?

My highschool car was a 69 cutlass with 350 rocket. Sadly it was stolen:(

Now i have a 67 fastback (mustang) ive been trying to restore. But i somehow got cought up un a crazy fish/coral hobby that has all my free time & mainly money ;)

The fastback is special order 390 with a/c (super rare) :)

And i drive a 95 mustang gt convertible that i hope to stash away till it appreciates in value.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

My highschool car was a 69 cutlass with 350 rocket. Sadly it was stolen:(

Now i have a 67 fastback (mustang) ive been trying to restore. But i somehow got cought up un a crazy fish/coral hobby that has all my free time & mainly money wink.png

The fastback is special order 390 with a/c (super rare) smile.png

And i drive a 95 mustang gt convertible that i hope to stash away till it appreciates in value.

Cool man I've had 4 Mustangs before and just picked up another a few weeks ago. Really missed them :)

Sherita stop. You already attracted all the guys to you with your zoas and boat and now this. Come on. We can't take it. But seriously I have a 68 nova that I've had since I was 14 and a 72 Honda motorcycle that I've had since I was 12. Car runs motorcycle not so much.

Wanna see the Nova!!! Picspicspicspics!

My tinkertoy is my '88 F150 4WD. I seem to spend a lot of time keeping it on the road tongue.png Just rebuilt the front end, now it's time to deal with the non airconditioning a/c. It blows hot, which kinda defeats the whole purpose. I wub.png my truck. It's old and has some warts and barnacles, but mechanically stout. 302v8, 5pd manual, manual transfer case, manual locking hubs. Doin it old school.

I guess now might not be the time to point out that I'm also an avid hunter (both with guns and dogs), and a certified gun nut.

Wanna see the Nova!!! Picspicspicspics!

My tinkertoy is my '88 F150 4WD. I seem to spend a lot of time keeping it on the road Posted Image Just rebuilt the front end, now it's time to deal with the non airconditioning a/c. It blows hot, which kinda defeats the whole purpose. I Posted Image  my truck. It's old and has some warts and barnacles, but mechanically stout. 302v8, 5pd manual, manual transfer case, manual locking hubs. Doin it old school.

I guess now might not be the time to point out that I'm also an avid hunter (both with guns and dogs), and a certified gun nut.

you would have love my job 26000 acres white tail mule deer free roaming (no high fence) fed tear round.they're Big boys out there 200 lbs plus!!

Do you throw the dogs at the deer/ducks/critters? Sounds like fun.

I hunt the dogs on jackrabbits (to test for speed) and coyote (predator control). Since I'm also a breeder, I feel it necessary to test the ability of the dogs before possibly using them in my breeding program. These are purebred, Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound). Never been much of a bird dog person, I prefer to hunt things that are a bit more challenging. Gun hunting, now I'm all about deer and feral hog. Tasty.

I go elk hunting every year (that I get drawn). Also turkey, hog and deer. I actually like turkey hunting the most. I'll get some nova pics in a sec. It's in the garage and dirty but that's ok.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1376014777.333232.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1376014794.821550.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1376014809.155078.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1376014823.903455.jpg

The nova is kinda rare. It's front end is a 1968 and from fire wall back is a 1969. It's one of 1500 out of 133,000 that came with dark green on dark green color.

Ohhhhh! I LIKE! Very nice :)

Awesome guys smile.png

Didn't know if Reef Tanks went with cars. Some of my other hobbies like watches really go hand in hand with cars.

Having rusted through the floor boards of a couple of vans from the inside out I can assure you from first hand experience saltwater and cars do not mix! laugh.png

Archived