Any car guys/girls in here?

nuxx

What's your job?

I ran a private hunting ranch for my boss i go once a month for 3-4 days and make sure troughs are getting water and feeders are topped off. And everything in between. During the season id stay feom october through january, and go home every two weeks or so. im a guide, cook, maid (basically a camp b&%ch lol) i loved it.

I can skin a buck and run a trout line...this country boy will survive ;)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

What's your job?

I ran a private hunting ranch for my boss i go once a month for 3-4 days and make sure troughs are getting water and feeders are topped off. And everything in between. During the season id stay feom october through january, and go home every two weeks or so. im a guide, cook, maid (basically a camp b&%ch lol) i loved it.

I can skin a buck and run a trout line...this country boy will survive ;)

You don't by chance have a friend that works for amd and his kid has a weird food allergy do you? His kid can only eat wild game.

Nice cars man! That cutlass is sick! My dream car is a 68 69 chevelle. Very similar to the cutlass. I'd take a cutlass 442.

Thanks man. Yeah chevelle, cutlass, skylark, gto, all "A bodys" same chassis just different skins. Look up a 69 hurst olds.. thats what i was gonna clone mine as. I already had a 455ci that i pulled from a 69 delta 88

Just got this about a month ago. Stock for now, really needs to be detailed... dealership added some swirls during make ready.

Wanting to add an x-pipe, pulley swap, intake, throttle body and tune :)

Budgets on hold though, esp. with the new tank build... the boss is putting the brakes on my spending lol

post-2170-0-81478600-1376060278_thumb.jp

Awesome guys smile.png

Didn't know if Reef Tanks went with cars. Some of my other hobbies like watches really go hand in hand with cars.

pun intended? Lol

LOL actually no hahah

Just got this about a month ago. Stock for now, really needs to be detailed... dealership added some swirls during make ready.

Wanting to add an x-pipe, pulley swap, intake, throttle body and tune :)

Budgets on hold though, esp. with the new tank build... the boss is putting the brakes on my spending lol

That's a sweet cobra!

Awesome cars guys. Really into the Oldsmobile and fastbacks. My favorite is still the Nova. That was my first car... Here are a few pics of my 73 Oldsmobile Omega, has the body of a 73 Nova and front end of an Olds. Had just done the front subframe with my son.

Still need a ton of work to do but its coming out nice.

post-2319-0-36038400-1376069565_thumb.jppost-2319-0-98181700-1376069594_thumb.jppost-2319-0-27184700-1376069644_thumb.jp

I still got my first car I bought in high school, 1964 MGB. Also have parts from my second car which was a 1965 MGB Posted Image And I have an extra tranny for my '84 Chevy van and a rebuild kit for it I just need to find the time. I also have a spare 6.2 diesel engine for it just need a new injector pump. Do I count?

Tim in a MGB! I like it! Do you wear a plaid driving cap and sport leather gloves?

Awesome cars guys. Really into the Oldsmobile and fastbacks. My favorite is still the Nova. That was my first car... Here are a few pics of my 73 Oldsmobile Omega, has the body of a 73 Nova and front end of an Olds. Had just done the front subframe with my son.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif DSC01899.JPG{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif DSC01902.JPG{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif DSC01894.JPG

Looks great. Where do you get your parts?

http://www.austinreefclub.com//public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif DSC01899.JPGhttp://www.austinreefclub.com//public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif DSC01902.JPGhttp://www.austinreefclub.com//public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif DSC01894.JPG

Looks great. Where do you get your parts?

I got the suspension parts from Autozone, and the new disk brake from CPP (Classic Performance Products). Scored the front disk brake setup for cheap on Ebay , CPP had several stuff at discount prices and i still got them to go lower on the price. The rebuild kit was also from Ebay, but still need to get the heads done so i can finish the top end. All Chrome i got from Ebay also....Man i love Ebay.

I drive a 1959 Studebaker Lark straight 6, 3 on the tree, if that counts (smile) Also have a 64 pickup that needs a brake job, that I haven't gotten around to. Best way to keep your teenage sons outta your ride is the color, just isn't cool 4 a boy/man to drive a Salmon colored car, and yes the color is original.

Peace,

Meagan

post-3302-0-30219500-1376152096_thumb.jp

Archived