Neon LITE Beer Light

I have a vintage neon LITE beer sign. It is dated July 1983. Before I got it, it hung at Henry's Bar & Grill in Austin, Texas. I have had it for 28 years. Works great. There is some peeling of the letters, but all in all a great piece. $85

post-398-0-04280600-1375064437_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-97160000-1375064438_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-36141900-1375064440_thumb.jpg

Well Belinda, better the kitchen than the dinning room or bedroom? Sometimes you have to pick your battles you know haha!=P

We do have a neighbor that was looking for one I'll see if I can get this link to her and see what see thinks.

Well Belinda, better the kitchen than the dinning room or bedroom? Sometimes you have to pick your battles you know haha!=P

We do have a neighbor that was looking for one I'll see if I can get this link to her and see what see thinks.

Hmmm...let me think...rolleyes.gif NOPE...it goes...LOL

Let me know what your neighbor says. Thanks.

You know how many times I wished I had a taxi style light on the top of my car? I want people ahead of me to know that it is OK to actually speed up a little. Lol

LOL I always drop right to 1-2 miles under the speed limit on my GPS if I see a black and white behind me. scary little car you guys have!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived