Blue Heeler Puppy - Free

JamesL

My sister-in-law recently moved into the Austin area, and has come to the decision that she can not keep her blue heeler puppy. I believe it is around 6 months old and has had all of it's shots except it's last rabies one.

She is looking to give it to a person that can provide the time and good home for her to go to. The puppy is very active, loves to chew, and has done well outside. Her name is Mica (not sure on the spelling .. pronounced meeka). The dog is currently located in the I-35/William Canon area.

PM me for contact information if you are genuinely interested.

Here are some blurry pictures I took Friday night ... the dog would just not sit still.

post-249-0-90240100-1375044152_thumb.jpg

post-249-0-16996700-1375044156_thumb.jpg

post-249-0-75378000-1375044158_thumb.jpg

If she doesn't find a place for it, many of the local rescue groups will post them on their websites while she keeps them. I know that blue dog rescue will help her. Check out their website for details. Most request a small donation for the help.

If she doesn't find a place for it, many of the local rescue groups will post them on their websites while she keeps them. I know that blue dog rescue will help her. Check out their website for details. Most request a small donation for the help.

Thanks for the tips.

Folks this is a wonderful breed and help with corraling the kiddos as well. Extremely smart and talentive. Yes, this breed is a very active dog. If you love to run, walk, throw, etc, this would be one to keep you going. They are also protective, friendly and amazing to watch them play.

Archived