what is this thing?

victoly

I have them in my tank ... they generally don't open up till night and my zoas seem content with them.

At one time I have a Pakistani butterfly in the tank that loved them. But when they got scarce, he turned to eating the zoas skirts.

I have them in my tank ... they generally don't open up till night and my zoas seem content with them.

At one time I have a Pakistani butterfly in the tank that loved them. But when they got scarce, he turned to eating the zoas skirts.

"Get off my zoas, i'm going to eat those later. get off get off...don't make come eat you!"

h202 dip with fw dip followed should knock out most

is that just a general observation or specific to pseudocorynactis?

mainly general based on how I kill any pest on a LR, be it a h202 dip or injection I've knocked out all sorts of pests including pest nems.

I have pseudocorynactis in my tank and I just leave them be, but they arent within any of my zoa colonies.

If you do want to get rid of it, I know that Coral RX and other coral dips that are safe for zoas.... make anemones very unhappy.

I dipped a rock this weekend with a maxi mini carpet on it, and he jumped off the rock in, oh about 2 seconds. I would assume the pseudocorynactis would do the same.

Unfortunately not on the coralrx for me. The small Zoa colony was dipped last night and those photos were taken this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Put a .gif of an anemone getting torched off a rock and show it to them.

It works with clowns and hosting I hear, perhaps it will scare the nem into leaving the zoa alone.

• 3 months later...

Archived