Peristaltic dosing pumps

jestep

I am planning on ordering another ebay Peristaltic pump for my Mg. These run $30 each and the shipping is $15 for the 1st, $2 for any additional. If anyone needs some dosing pumps and wants to go in on some to save on shipping, let me know.

These are the same ones I ordered last time. They can be attached with the included suction cups. I removed the cups and screwed them to the back of my stand. These work great with an Apex controller. Not in a huge hurry but would probably like to order before August.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dosing-pump-Peristaltic-dosing-pump-for-aquarium-DIY-suction-cup-new-design-/161066981143?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2580571717

Seems like this would be a worthy replacement for my aqualifter as my ATO kalkwasser administering pump. Unfortunately I'm not from Austin so I won't be able to make it to town to pick up for quite a while. Still interested though.

Cool well its an excellent deal if you wouldn't mind holding onto it for me till I can make it. Or at least arrange something. Might not make it to Austin till September

That sounds good to me. I assume you've used these pumps before? Can you offer any insight as to how they hold up? I'm ordering two but may want more in case I decide to dose two part one day when kalkwasser can't keep up. Do the bulk reef supply replacement hoses work with it in case they wear out? Sorry for the barrage of questions. This kinda seems like a cheap alternative to the expensive dosing pumps, same way the jaebo wave makers are an alternative to the vortechs

Yeah. I'm using 2 of the same ones from the same seller, just running ~1 minute per day on my Apex. No problems at all, just doing 2 part Alk and Ca, and want to add a 3rd for Mg. I've only had mine for about a year, so I can't really comment on long term reliability, but for 1 year so far no problems. They come with quite a bit of good tubing as well. I think I have at least 5 feet leftover.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Checking up on this again. Hate to be a pest I know life can get in the way of the forum lol. Already killed one aqualifter pump, and while I'm taking good care of my second one, I still don't trust its longevity and one of these dosers would be awesome to get with reduced shipping. Curious if I should just order one myself? Won't be able to do a group buy myself though, as I'm 2+ hours away and I know everyone wouldn't want to wait on me to make it to town

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry totally dropped the ball on this. If everyone here can confirm how many they want I'll get an order together. If everyone can paypal me it would be easier.

I currently only need 1.

SChrisEV - 2 possibly

• 2 weeks later...

We still doing this? If not I'm gonna go ahead and just order my own and deal with full shipping. A friend ordered me a wp25 from this same seller and the shipping is expected to take a month. If the same holds true for the dosing pump I'd rather get it in transit sooner than later

We still doing this? If not I'm gonna go ahead and just order my own and deal with full shipping. A friend ordered me a wp25 from this same seller and the shipping is expected to take a month. If the same holds true for the dosing pump I'd rather get it in transit sooner than later

I can order them today. Are you coming down to Austin in the near future? Last time I ordered these it took about 12 days to get them.

Hey I just got a text from brp ...he asked me to post this for him on this thread

"Problem is...I'm at work till 9 tonight and have no Internet. Saw his post this morning when checking my email I can PayPal him tonight when I get home if he Pm's me a total cost and his Paypal info. And tell him ill be in austin again at some point but not sure exactly what day yet."

Archived