Live Aquaria Group Buy

Mlaw

Anyone interested in a Live Aquaria.com group buy. I'm looking to spend around $80 and free shipping is at $225. I can accept delivery and distribute.

I'm looking to place the order on Monday, July 22 for Tuesday delivery. I'm a little flexible around those dates if someone just can't do it.

I'm located in North Austin, near RCA. I'd like to have orders in and paypal payments by Saturday the 20th. I would prefer pick up to be at RCA in the evening for everyone around 7 pm. I work from home most of the time so can do earlier in the day if necessary.

As things stand I'm personally looking to spend around $170

Have you tried? The website seems to disagree with you.

FREE SHIPPING Details: Orders over $225 in merchandise ship standard shipping for free. Excludes live rock/sand. Combined facility orders over $225 will receive free standard shipping. For example: if you order from our Diver's Den Facility in Wisconsin, and also order from our facility in California (totalling over $225 combined), both shipments ship standard free

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, let's get this going again. They have a mimic saddle puffer filefish that I can't live without...

Since this one finished you might want to spin up a new thread.

Archived