Hello from San Antonio

oceancube

Hello all, Well first off wanted to say hi and im pretty excited to be a part of ARC to meet new people/friends. Recently ive met a couple of you guys from the austin area and it's been a great experience.I love Reefing like most of you do here and also heavily into Breeding Captive Bred Designer Clownfish and hope that i can share my Knowledge and Experiences with you guys.Hope to hear from you guys and ill soon start my own thread on my breeding projects I have going on!! Thanks all :)

Rudy Vasquez

Welcome to the site. clownfish breeding seems to be the in thing in san antonio smile.png.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, Yeah pretty much alot of individuals are giving it a shot which is a great thing for our reefs!!

Hello all, Well first off wanted to say hi and im pretty excited to be a part of ARC to meet new people/friends. Recently ive met a couple of you guys from the austin area and it's been a great experience.I love Reefing like most of you do here and also heavily into Breeding Captive Bred Designer Clownfish and hope that i can share my Knowledge and Experiences with you guys.Hope to hear from you guys and ill soon start my own thread on my breeding projects I have going on!! Thanks all smile.png

Rudy Vasquez

Hey Rudy! Zack from Maast, I actually got one of your platiinums a few months ago. Glad to see your on ARC!

Guys, this dudes setup is LEGIT, he's got some great pairs, and I can't wait to see your midnight snowflake babies grow out.

Edited by nanoreefer11

• 1 month later...

Hello all, Well first off wanted to say hi and im pretty excited to be a part of ARC to meet new people/friends. Recently ive met a couple of you guys from the austin area and it's been a great experience.I love Reefing like most of you do here and also heavily into Breeding Captive Bred Designer Clownfish and hope that i can share my Knowledge and Experiences with you guys.Hope to hear from you guys and ill soon start my own thread on my breeding projects I have going on!! Thanks all smile.png

Rudy Vasquez

Hey Rudy! Zack from Maast, I actually got one of your platiinums a few months ago. Glad to see your on ARC!

Guys, this dudes setup is LEGIT, he's got some great pairs, and I can't wait to see your midnight snowflake babies grow out.

Hey Zack great news glad the platnium is doing well for you, I will be listing some midnight snows (aka black snowflakes) soon .. thanks for the welcome as well!!!