Zoa ID

bigmike015

Sorry, I can't tell much on the top photo. Any chance for a closer pic? The bottom ones are def fairy dusts. The top ones in the top photo are bleached, so it might be kinda hard to tell anything about them till they color back up. No idea on the ones underneath that.

i have upgraded to these lights about a month and a half ago. They are both at the very bottom. i guess i need to look into a par meter to check to see what they are getting at the top.

Move them into indirect lighting, under the edge of an overhang or cave. They are def bleached, and you are gonna lose them if you don't figure out why. If they were in my tank, under a frag rack or overhang they would go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The big one is a trash paly. But the smaller ones with the blue dots are most definitely not trash palys. I don't know what their name is, but they are VERY nice.

bigmike: From top left, Keds Redd, Tubbs Blue, Keds Redds, Radioactive dragon eyes, eagle eyes, fruit loops, bam bams, watermelon. center orange ringed zoas are ring of fire.

ahh im seeing things then, i thought they had orange lashes.

I've got a fruit loops frag that I've been growing out, bought it with about 8-9 polyps now I'm at 25 after 9 months or so of growth. Can't wait till its fragable.

Archived