My random stuff FS

Crab Rangoon

Paid a huge bill this week, and ran out of money afterwards, so I gotta push some stuff FS now to re-coop. I'll add more to this list as I find things, as well as remove things from the list as they sell. And sorry, I don't have pics of any of this stuff, because I don't have a digital camera.

SMS122 pH Monitor brand new(only missing pH pen) $50

5gal water jugs $2/ea lidless, $3/ea with lid (between 12-16 available)

12gal Nano Cube DX (only one working light) $50

IceCap 660 ballast with wiring harness $125

IceCap 660 ballast missing fuse + harness $100

Both 660's for $200

Current Dual Satellite 20" w/Dual Daylight + Dual Actinic $35

I'll be in SA from Sun-Tues, so I'll be unavailable at that time.

I don't get on the computer often, so I don't get to check my PM's much. Please e-mail me instead at [email protected] to discuss anything or ask any questions. Thanks.

Hey Randy,

I am looking forward to getting 7 of the 5gal water jugs/lids from you tomorrow. It's time was another water change... hoot, hoot

Derek

Paid a huge bill this week, and ran out of money afterwards, so I gotta push some stuff FS now to re-coop. I'll add more to this list as I find things, as well as remove things from the list as they sell. And sorry, I don't have pics of any of this stuff, because I don't have a digital camera.

SMS122 pH Monitor brand new(only missing pH pen) $50

5gal water jugs $2/ea lidless, $3/ea with lid (between 12-16 available)

12gal Nano Cube DX (only one working light) $50

IceCap 660 ballast with wiring harness $125

IceCap 660 ballast missing fuse + harness $100

Both 660's for $200

I'll be in SA from Sun-Tues, so I'll be unavailable at that time.

I don't get on the computer often, so I don't get to check my PM's much. Please e-mail me instead at [email protected] to discuss anything or ask any questions. Thanks.

Hey Randy,

I am looking forward to getting 7 of the 5gal water jugs/lids from you tomorrow. It's time was another water change... hoot, hoot

Derek

DONE! Thanks man :)

And for anybody in SA (though this is AUSTIN Reef Club, I know) I'm heading down there tomorrow, so if you're interested in anything, let me know and I can bring it down ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I'll add more to this list as I find things, as well as remove things from the list as they sell. And sorry, I don't have pics of any of this stuff, because I don't have a digital camera.

SMS122 pH Monitor brand new(missing pH pen) $40

5gal aquarium jugs $2/ea lidless (3-4 left) or $3/ea with lid (2-3 left)

12gal Nano Cube DX (only one working light) GONE

IceCap 660 ballast with wiring harness $120

IceCap 660 ballast missing fuse + harness $90

Both 660's for $190

Coralife 4.75" Retro-fit cooling fans for canopies $20/ea (2 left)

Can meet in a wide area around Austin on Mon + Weds + Sun; any other day I'd have to do the deal at work in the evening. I really need this stuff gone, though.

I still prefer e-mail be used for contact, but since a lot of people seem to refuse to follow through w/that I cleared out space for 5 PM's in my inbox. I also keep getting e-mails that simply ask me if something is still available, but without legit interest in buying. I'd rather avoid those types of messages, thanks.

Edited by OoVWoO