JeeperTy - Spring Frag-off Part 2 - SPS

FarmerTy

Hello ARC crew,

Part 2 as promised, SPS frags-a-plenty.  Used representative pics when needed as I have only a phone cam.  Pickup Sunday or some time during the week after 4pm.  Thanks!

Pink Jade - 2-3" frags ($15) - 4 available -all pending

Pink Jade - 1-2" frags or 3 small frags on one plug ($10) - 7 available - all pending

Pink Jade - base frag plug that I cut all frags off of ($5), random 3/4" piece leftover ($5) -pending

representative pic

Posted Image

Forest Fire digitata - 1-1/4" piece ($15) - all pending[/b][/color], 3/4"-1" pieces ($10) - 3 available -all pending

representative pic

Posted Image

Tricolor valida base frag plug - ($15) -sold

representative pic

Posted Image

Setosa - 1" multibranch ($15) -sold

mother colony

Posted Image

Encrusted Purple meridiana rock, no branches - $10 -sold

representative pic

Posted Image

Blue polyp digitata - 1-2" frags ($5) -available

Blue polyp mini colony - 4" multibranch ($15) -available

Posted Image

ORA Jeremy's Digitata (rare) - 1-2" frag ($20) -all pending, 2" multi-branch frag ($25) - 1 available -sold , 1" frag ($15) -sold

representative pic

Posted Image

Warp speed monti - ($10), 3 frags available -all sold, 

mother colony

Posted Image

Green, cyan, tan favia - ($15) frag 1" x 1", 4 available -3 available

Posted Image

Unknown Acro colony - tan with green polyps and light blue tips, 16 linear inches of coral, stands 4" tall, 6" wide ($60) - available

Posted Image

Bright green cap - 1" x 1" ($5) - all sold

Red cap - 2" x 1' ($5) - 1 frag - all sold

Cali Tort - base plug piece ($10) 1 frag available

Unknown frag grab bag - ($10) for all three unknown frags - 1-2" frags -sold

No problem Mike. Good meeting you and sorry for the zoo of people at the house. Everyone came at once! Haha.

Quantities updated... whatever I don't sell this week is going to the LFS to make room for the zoa frag off (Part 3)

-Ty

Nice meeting you Glen! Good tank talks! Get those aqua gloves man!

Really nice meeting you as well Ty! Thanks so much for the quality frags and the tank discussion....may have to come back for more if no one picks up the remains!

All PMs answered.

I am surprised the tricolor valida base frag is still around. Go to vividaquariums website and look at any of the tricolor validas for an example that is better than my cruddy representative pic.

Also surprised the giant SPS is still around... it is bigger than my hand and I don't even know what it will color out to but the tips show a hint of light blue right now.

My last case for both of those frags. Happy reefing everyone.

-Ty

Got that right! Thanks again Ty. Tank looks killer man. Shame I'll miss out on those zoas. Two good things about this frag. Full polyp extension within 5 minutes in the water. And I found a striped brittle star that was as big as the whole plug attached to it...before it came out of the bag. How did we not see that guy when bagging it up? Bonus. Can't have too many of those

Haha, you leave your hand in my tank for more than 5 minutes and you'll end up with brittle stars all over it. Just kidding. But I do have a ton of them and they are awesome. Good to catch you again and glad you got a bonus with your frag.

Archived