MH/VHO lights, Chillers

Sherita

It's time for some stuff to get out of my house. Everything listed here is in excellent working order.

Two Ultra light MH pendants. 250w w/Aquamaxx 14k bulbs. About 6 months left on the bulbs. No hanging kit, but already drilled and tapped for it. ARO ballasts included. $250 for both.

Halides2.jpg

Halides1.jpg

VHO retrofit, 48", includes UV SuperActinic bulbs with 10 months left on them. Waterproof endcaps and Icecap ballast/wiring harness included. $100 I can take a pic if you want, but it looks like every other VHO retrofit out there smile.png $100

Pacific Coast Imports CL-280 1/10hp, rated for up to 80 gallons.
New Retail $330, asking $200

PCI.jpg

Teco TR-20 1/3hp, rated for up to 500 gallons
New retail $949, asking $400

TR20_1.jpg

Teco TR-20 1/3hp, rated for up to 500 gallons
New retail $949, asking $400

TR20_2.jpg

All prices are OBO, but please don't lowball smile.png

I can catch a ride down to Austin for any of these items for the first part of next week. PM, or text me at 325-two 1 four, zero 1 3 five

I'm down to five right now.

BUT............I've got a 90 and a 210 going up soon. rock.gif

C'mon......nobody needs a chiller? Summer is coming, get it now and be ready grin.png

i need a chiller, my CPA (fiance) hasn't released the funds for purchase yet... .sigh..

Well, if you can get the funds released, hit me up. These are all in fantastic shape, and will keep a tank cool as can be. I upgraded my a/c and just don't need them anymore.

Maybe if you ask nicely?

hey sherita, how old is the chiller?

The only one I have left is the TR20. It's about 3 years old. Works great!

hey sherita did you ever try running a frag tank in your garage? or do you keep them inside?

I don't have a garage, I've got a carport.......they wouldn't like it out there, LOL. I would think that a garage frag tank would be horrible to try to control the temp on. My frags hang out in my living room. They like it there :)