Super Picasso & Super Platinums - REDUCED

Brooks

Hellooooo Austin!

I've got a couple of Clownfish up for sale again, except these are a litttttle different. Ever hear of the Snocasso (Registered Trademark of Doni's Reef)? Well, I've got 'em. 3 of them, actually. We'll call them Super Picassos, for now. Two of the 3 I have available have lineage to Doni's Reef.

The Platinums look like Wyoming Whites on crack. They are BRIGHT and FLUORESCENT white, not the typical dirty white you see in most Platinums. NOBODY has anything like these... they are not anywhere close to your normal Platinums.

They are all, Platinum and Picasso, similar in size - about 1.25".

Prices:

2 x Super Picasso (Doni's Lineage) - $160ea

1 x Super Picasso (ORA lineage) - $110ea

3 x Super Platinum HYBRID - $90ea

Buy a pair and get $20 off total. Buy more, get a bigger discount.

Not interested in wasting my time, or yours. Only serious PMs... as always, low-ballers will be ignored.

Here are some videos. If you'd like to come by and take a look, feel free. If you don't know how hard it is to get individual pictures of small fish, try it. Its really, really hard. So don't ask for individual pictures. I can send some more videos if you need them, but you should be able to get what you need to see out of the two posted.

Thanks,

Brooks Davis

Super Picassos:

th_Videocopy_zpsfc44bd80.jpg

Super Platinums:

th_Video_zps265930c0.jpg

Brooks...Those fish you are calling super platinums look like Rudy's fish, which are hybrids?

Can you confirm if they are in fact perculas or hybrids?

Sent from my HTC VIVID using Tapatalk

Brooks...Those fish you are calling super platinums look like Rudy's fish, which are hybrids?

Can you confirm if they are in fact perculas or hybrids?

They are from Rudy, but I don't know about them being hybrids or not... Let me see if I can try and count the spines. Doesn't really make a difference in my mind. Happy and healthy fish.

Edited by Brooks

They seem to have the yellow corona in the eye, which suggests it would be a Percula. Also the dorsal fins are a little more round... and the rays account to 9 total, which would, all-in-all, suggest it is a Percula, not a hybrid.

Only reason I knew is because I got one from him awhile back. They are hybrid dude. He told me they were occ x perc. I just think it's important for that info to be shared to your potential buyers.

Only reason I knew is because I got one from him awhile back.

Ah, he hadn't specified with me, so I assumed they were Perculas... beautiful little fishies, none the less! And please, stop putting so many Clowns up for sale... I DON'T NEED ANY MORE! poke.gifpoke.gifpoke.gifpoke.gif

Lol!!!!! I'm interested in your snowcassos...but cannot view your links from my phone.

Got direct YouTube links?

I don't have them on YouTube, they are on Photobucket. Here is the direct Photobucket link: http://s452.photobucket.com/user/Colmes_ArtisticSuit/media/Videocopy_zpsfc44bd80.mp4.html

Prompting me for a password. I will check them out on my desktop when I get home I guess. We can take it to text if you want. Looking for more info on them.. what are the parents and how far back to doni?

Prompting me for a password. I will check them out on my desktop when I get home I guess. We can take it to text if you want. Looking for more info on them.. what are the parents and how far back to doni?

I think both of the parents are direct to Doni's, or at least 1 of them, but i'm pretty sure both are.

Thx, I will get back to you when I can check them out. Looking for a male or two. I picked up a HUGE spawning pair of platinums and thinking about splitting them up to pair with Snowcassos.

Thx, I will get back to you when I can check them out. Looking for a male or two. I picked up a HUGE spawning pair of platinums and thinking about splitting them up to pair with Snowcassos.

These are both males, still! And lucky you! I wish I had a pair spawning! D:

Brooks, are you giving up on breeding or just changing your stock around?

Not giving up (yet). I am just selling off what I got in a trade. I am focusing on the three pairs I have for now, and trying to ease down on the bioload of the 55g breeding tank.

• Like 1

Brooks, are you giving up on breeding or just changing your stock around?

Not giving up (yet). I am just selling off what I got in a trade. I am focusing on the three pairs I have for now, and trying to ease down on the bioload of the 55g breeding tank.

Cool. Good luck. In six months or so I will be looking for a couple of clowns. So, between you and mr. Cob I aught to be covered :).

• Like 2

Brooks, The super picassos are offspring from my doni lineage male and doni lineage female picasso breeding pair, thus they are 100% percula ... The Super platniums are a hybrid from my super black ice occellaris male and a doni lineage female picasso,because the father was a snowflake thus the blueish hue on the super platniums , I thought i explained that part when we met up for the trade?? Anyways now you know the100% lineage on these fish, all bred here at my breeding facility not bought in from random vendors:) any other questions just ask you have my cell number buddy .

• Like 2

Brooks, The super picassos are offspring from my doni lineage male and doni lineage female picasso breeding pair, thus they are 100% percula ... The Super platniums are a hybrid from my super black ice occellaris male and a doni lineage female picasso,because the father was a snowflake thus the blueish hue on the super platniums , I thought i explained that part when we met up for the trade?? Anyways now you know the100% lineage on these fish, all bred here at my breeding facility not bought in from random vendors:) any other questions just ask you have my cell number buddy .

There we have it! smile.png Sorry guys, I was incorrect! Thanks Rudy!

Bump for you Brooks.

There we have it! smile.png Sorry guys, I was incorrect! Thanks Rudy!

• Like 1

Thanks, Rob!

Forgot I had these up for sale, ha!

Come on, ladies and gentlemen! Brooksie wants a new car! ;)

1 x Super Picasso (Doni's Lineage) - $160

1 x Super Picasso (ORA lineage) - $110

3 x Super Platinum HYBRID - $90ea