Halimeda

Meteorflower

Hello everyone,

My halimeda has gone nuts lately, so I need to give some away. I have some "fragments" that I tore off the rock, as well as some complete, free-living plants with holdfasts (think roots) that were established in my sandbed and should transplant nicely. PM for address, I live in Central Austin near Lamar and 51st. No holds, first come first served, I just want to clear it out. I'll be available tomorrow from late afternoon into the evening. I seem to have two types, one with large "leaves" and one with small, fine "leaves"...

halimeda.jpg

• Like 1

man, I throw this stuff away by the gallon about once a month. its a pain to prune but I can only assume it's doing serious work in nutrient export. probably uses up more calcium than my sps.

Hello everyone,

My halimeda has gone nuts lately, so I need to give some away. I have some "fragments" that I tore off the rock, as well as some complete, free-living plants with holdfasts (think roots) that were established in my sandbed and should transplant nicely. PM for address, I live in Central Austin near Lamar and 51st. No holds, first come first served, I just want to clear it out. I'll be available tomorrow from late afternoon into the evening. I seem to have two types, one with large "leaves" and one with small, fine "leaves"...

halimeda.jpg

It looks very nice in your tank. I can't get it to grow for me. What kind of light are you using? Patrick

man, I throw this stuff away by the gallon about once a month. its a pain to prune but I can only assume it's doing serious work in nutrient export. probably uses up more calcium than my sps.<br />

<br /><br />Ill take some next pruning :)

Hello everyone,

halimeda.jpg

I would like some of those?? How do I get a hold of you ?