finding "liked" posts

Planeden

Hey all,

I went through and "liked" a bunch of posts thinking that I could go back and find them easily. But, I can't seem to find a listing for them anywhere. If i go to "liked" on my profile I get threads I have posted that other people liked.

Is there a way to find what I like?

Thanks

Click on "my profile" then "likes"

Edit: wait...no...you are correct,that give you post you made that OTHERS liked...hrmmm

yeah, it is a nice little ego stroke, but doesn't help me find that FTS i liked or link i wanted to go check out.

Edit: wait...no...you are correct,that give you post you made that OTHERS liked...hrmmm

yeah, it is a nice little ego stroke, but doesn't help me find that FTS i liked or link i wanted to go check out.

Yeah...I just went through all of mine....I am pretty ******* awesome...*sigh*

• Like 2

Yeah...I just went through all of mine....I am pretty ******* awesome...*sigh*

i've been telling you that...hahaha

• Like 1

Likes are more for the poster. I think what you're trying to do is find threads you want to "Follow". When you find such a thread use the "Follow this topic" at the top right of the page.

To check up on those posts you can then click the down arrow next to your name (far top right) and pick the "Content I Follow" option

Thanks Mike,

I was really hoping for likes so I can find specific posts. I went through the 13 page FTS thread and liked tanks I may want to use as a reference. But, I'll just go back through it and make notes or something.

Thanks Mike,

I was really hoping for likes so I can find specific posts. I went through the 13 page FTS thread and liked tanks I may want to use as a reference. But, I'll just go back through it and make notes or something.

When you do that, you can grab the permeant link directly to a post by clicking on the "<" symbol in the upper right corner of the post. Here is a screen cap of it:

post-249-0-78111500-1366912008.png

Thanks Mike,

When you do that, you can grab the permeant link directly to a post by clicking on the "<" symbol in the upper right corner of the post. Here is a screen cap of it:

attachicon.giflink.png

awesome, thanks james. i will just start bookmarking them that way.

i guess we are even now for my opening your bag for you at aquadome. i knew that would come in handy. normally i just would have sat back and laughed, but i had a feeling "this guy can probably help me out one day" :).

• Like 1