AquaSD group buy for thursday 4-24-13

ct67stang

No just acclimated a threw them in..saw nothing on mine. Should I have?

I dunno, but I always do a slight h202 dip with my coral, removes any algae or slime that might be bugging them and protects from pests. I knocked off some worms and a nudibranch from one of my zoa.

I did pull the loose freebie polyp and reglue it to the plug, it is open and happy and that is all I ask for :)

Good! My freebie polyp was the size of a pen head to begin with and no signs of it anymore. I moved my palys up a bit in the tank to more light and a little more flow after just doing a RO dip and they are starting to look healthy again. Not open yet but huge heads and not all small and saggy like before. :)

How's everyone's frags doing? My palys still aren't opening, and one polyp of the two is starting to look very bad like the start of melting. Other only opens up about 10%. Thankfully I didn't spend much on it. Would have loved for it to open up and look as good in my tank as their picture of it.

Ill check if i sent him an email regarding yours. If i did then the issue was reported in time for replacement. And Yea ill still trade, ive been busy sorry i didnt get back to you.

Bio, are yours ok now? I read that they got better. Let me know thanks

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Ok so far i have shawn, sourdatx, and jknight. With melted zoas. Anyone else?Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

My Agave paly has actually made a come back. One of my freebies is hanging in there, doesn't look too good, but I'm not worried about that since it was free. So I'm good.

• Like 1