AquaSD group buy for thursday 4-24-13

ct67stang

Also I just noticed this is suppose to ship today, If I was too late adding items then just refund me when you can. I was way to tied up with my brothers wedding to focus on coral this past week.

order sent I asked if he had more shiznits (love the name lol) ill tell u what he says.

Great thanks :) I saw he had some listed as just frags but no WYSIWYG and the frags are $20 per inch. If there arent any $10 frags laying around I'll just pass and pick up a frag from the Shawnm if he ever frags :)

ill be up north late on Thursday. pm me to see if me taking it up with me will work for you. other wise mrshall1027 who lives in Georgetown could hold it for you.

I live in Round Rock. We have a big event this weekend with friends and family coming in from out of town. I won't be able to hold any items past Friday.

for some reason I always confuse the two towns. :) ok so corals will be shipped to my house central Austin. 2425 e riverside dr, mountain ranch apts I will be there till about 4-5 then I will head north. I have already pmed a few members to plan a route for meeting up. pm me so i can let you know where ill be and around what time frame.

Also I just noticed this is suppose to ship today, If I was too late adding items then just refund me when you can. I was way to tied up with my brothers wedding to focus on coral this past week.

order sent I asked if he had more shiznits (love the name lol) ill tell u what he says.

Great thanks smile.png I saw he had some listed as just frags but no WYSIWYG and the frags are $20 per inch. If there arent any $10 frags laying around I'll just pass and pick up a frag from the Shawnm if he ever frags smile.png

ok bio i sent a email asking if he could sell you a $10 frag i bet he gets you one. ill keep you posted

thanks man! sorry to be such a pain :(

Tomorrow I have class at rio grande campus at 12th and shaol from 1-5 I could swing by your place before class and grab my items to save you a stop or I can meet at RCA after 5 pm

thanks man! sorry to be such a pain sad.png

Tomorrow I have class at rio grande campus at 12th and shaol from 1-5 I could swing by your place before class and grab my items to save you a stop or I can meet at RCA after 5 pm

come to my house i have a light set up that wants your expert opinion :) or after class, since i dont have to be north til about 7 anyway.

shipped 4-24-13 received Thursday 4-25

members owed

mrshall1027 $80.75

mframe $46.75

scubasteve $127.50

ct67stang $55

NEW ORDER LIST

• mrshall1027 $145-80.75 credit=balance due 64.25*

A065 Blue Tuna Zoas - $10

A047 Peacheru Zoas - $10

C189 Panama Blue Daze Palys - $30

super tri color acro $95

• Ct67stang $65-$55 credit=balance due $10

c210 neon lemon tip torch $30

KO's nightmare paly $35

• Scubasteve92

red ninja wellso $150-127.50 credit= balance due $22.50*

• BIO $40

B226 Red Hot Silver Bullet Zoas $20

B230 Ivy Kisses Mean Greens Combo $20

• ShawnM $30*

B202 blue blaze zoa $20

A078 shiznit zoa $10

• Mframe $55-46.75 credit =balance due $8.25*

key lime mango sherbertmydedium (1") $20

ASD triple platinum favia (1 eye) $35

• Kkaay $40has made arrangemet with aquaSD personally smile.png

items not received

A053 blue fin xoa $10 NOT RECEIVED

A045 kedds red zoa $10 DID NOT RECEIVE

B160 neon skt fire & ice $20 NOT RECEIVED

added items:

Blue milkyway palys 5polyp $20

icy lemon zoas $20

• Sourdatx $10*

A072 aussie splendid paly $10

• Jknight1 $80

WYSIWYG C071 pink diamond frag $30

ASD agave (one polyp) $50

1. Look up items at aquasd.com

2. post your choices and prices

3.send paypal to [email protected]

4. receive awesome coral!

items will be delivered to me and I will take to other possible pickup points. (to be determined)

if you see something you like get it quick, they will pull it from inventory, but you cant change your mind. it will make things very complicated, choose wisely grasshopper. if you spot something you like check this top post (post #1) as I will update members items and totals that way you don't get your heart broken when you are told item has already been picked sad.png.

my biggest concern when buying online is customer service, and that the item is not as good as advertised. but Will has shown us great customer service, and awesome coral. and we also got some free frags to boot. so buy with confidencethumbsup.gif

also if we reach;

$300 free shipping + free frag

$500 10% off + free frag

$1000 15% off + free frag

(the bigger your personal total the better the frag[Will's choice] )

just to verify, there are no issues seen on the order list correct? I have sent him a link so he can use this as refrence. so if any issues are seen please post asap thanks

Correct me if im wrong, or If im doing my math right but we got 10% off from total with credits. This is his email. (ill edit top post to add discounts to your totals):<br /><br />Okay, cool. Calculated out, the total is: $355.<br /><br />Please send payment to: [email protected]<br /><br />Thanks Chris!<br />Will <br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

That total looks off unless I'm not including someones order that's not on the list. If we don't get 10% off, then the total due is $305.<br /> <br /> <br /><br /><br /> <br />

<br />Looks like he deducted the credits first then gave a 10% of on that number. Since the stuff being credited was already discounted<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

That total looks off unless I'm not including someones order that's not on the list. If we don't get 10% off, then the total due is $305.<br /> <br /> <br /><br /><br /> <br />

<br />Looks like he deducted the credits first then gave a 10% of on that number. Since the stuff being credited was already discounted<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Ah, I see. Makes sense now doh.gif