AquaSD group buy for thursday 4-24-13

ct67stang

Going to head to your place but I realized I dont know the address, thought it was in the thread bbut couldnt find it.<br />

<br /><br />I thought i did 2425 e riverside dr #715<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

If mrshall1027 hasn't picked up, I can leave in 10 minutes to pick my stuff up. mrshall, I'm off of 45th and airport and can pick up your order and whatever you were going to get if that makes it easier on you.

Hey ct67, thanks again! Smooth as can be for my first GB and very happy, I appreciate you setting this up and it was good talking tanks and coral with ya. Keep in touch and I'll do the same, thanks man.

• Like 1

That total looks off unless I'm not including someones order that's not on the list. If we don't get 10% off, then the total due is $305.<br /> <br /> <br /><br /><br /> <br />

<br />Looks like he deducted the credits first then gave a 10% of on that number. Since the stuff being credited was already discounted<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Did we end up getting 10% off this order or was it full price? Just making sure I didnt over pay

k ill call you<br />got it Jcab, items emailed to Will. as soon as he emails me the totals and what discounts we get ill go ahead and cut n paste his response.<br />

<br /><br />Think I paid full price instead of deducting 10%. I noticed on last thread you were going to refund those who overpaid, same on this one right?

k ill call you

got it Jcab, items emailed to Will. as soon as he emails me the totals and what discounts we get ill go ahead and cut n paste his response.

Think I paid full price instead of deducting 10%. I noticed on last thread you were going to refund those who overpaid, same on this one right?

The total for new transactions was three hundred something so we didn't reach a discount, i was mistaken. He had already discounted the people who were owed credit so that doesn't count towards reaching a discount. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and for being late meeting up with you chris

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

The ones I purchased are half opening half still closed, and the freebie is slowly melting out on half and the other half hasn't opened. But a couple polyps did detach and are opening fine, just going to let them naturally attach

The ones I purchased are half opening half still closed, and the freebie is slowly melting out on half and the other half hasn't opened. But a couple polyps did detach and are opening fine, just going to let them naturally attach

Ok ill let him know in case they go downhill. Keep me posted

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

What do you mean by "melting"

Usually a term used with dying zoas/palys, it's when they tend to shrink or shrivel and just sort of dissolve. It happens from time to time, some are more prone to it than others.

I just looked this morning, my Freebie is completely melted away. I hope the loose polyps end up growing out. But either way it was a freebie so I can't complain.

The two that i purchased are still only half open but at least they are open.