December Meeting

4R00P3R

Let's meet on the 8th at 1pm until people get tired or bored :wacko: . There will be free snacks and non-alchoholic beverages. Please feel free to bring any snacks or donations for the group. There may be a raffle, but no guarantee on that at this point. I will keep you all posted.

Here's my address:

15201 Parrish Ln.

Austin, Tx 78725

From 183 and MLK take MLK east

Pass Decker Ln.

Pass Toll 45/Toll 135

Turn Right @ light on Hunter's Bend Rd.

Go to 1st stop sign

Turn Left (still called Hunter's Bend)

2nd Right on Halliday.

Road "T"s at Parrish Ln.

15201 Parrish Ln.

Please contact me if you plan to come so I can have an idea of how many people to plan for. You are welcome whether you notify me or not. I look forward to another fun meeting.

Want me to send out an email with the meeting info?

Sure! Hopefully that will help. I'm not sure how the PM notice popup works, but I do know it's not blocked by my popup blocker, so maybe even a colorful popup notice or link so that non-member visitors will also get informed. I don't know if you can make it popup for new IPs that enter any page on the site or if you can only make it popup when someone visits the homepage. Let me know.

Edited by 4R00P3R

My husband and I will be there...first meeting. I was hoping Sumps made it LOL.

Dena

Let's meet on the 8th at 1pm until people get tired or bored :lol: . There will be free snacks and non-alchoholic beverages. Please feel free to bring any snacks or donations for the group. There may be a raffle, but no guarantee on that at this point. I will keep you all posted.

Here's my address:

15201 Parrish Ln.

Austin, Tx 78725

From 183 and MLK take MLK east

Pass Decker Ln.

Pass Toll 45/Toll 135

Turn Right @ light on Hunter's Bend Rd.

Go to 1st stop sign

Turn Left (still called Hunter's Bend)

2nd Right on Halliday.

Road "T"s at Parrish Ln.

15201 Parrish Ln.

Please contact me if you plan to come so I can have an idea of how many people to plan for. You are welcome whether you notify me or not. I look forward to another fun meeting.

Oh. That's too bad. Maybe you could invite your mother-in-law. I bought $65 worth of snacks for the meeting. Chips & ranch dip, carrots & brocli w/ french onion dip, sock-it-to-me cake, m&m cookies, strawberry mini-pastries, Gala apples, Dr. B, orange soda, diet caffiene free cola, oh yeah I almost forgot...2 kinds of roast beef w/ smoked cheese and crossants. I guess I went a little overboard, so she is welcome to visit and partake in the festivities.

Thanks to all who came to the meeting today. I had a great time and am looking forward to next month. Holy cow. I've been on this NutriSystem diet for a month and rewarded myself today for loosing 20lbs in 1 month by eating whatever I wanted. Now I feel sick after all the cookies and egg nog. I'll be going back on the diet tomorrow or Monday. Wish me luck on the next 20lbs.

Thanks John for hosting the meeting today. I was great to meet everyone and put a face with a screen name. I too look forward to attending more meetings in the future. And again, thanks to everyone for answering all my algae questions. Sorry for being the newbi amongst all you knowledgable folks.

And by the way, I usually dont eat sweets, but those darn M&M cookies were good!!!!

Thanks to James for bringing the list together and doing all the talking.

Edited by jsr

I was unable to attend the meeting as we are new grandparents. I would really like the list of 10 things we should have in case of an emergency. Any way we can get this listed posted or set up as a sticky note?

Dave-