70 Watt double-ended MH bulbs?

esacjack

Anyone have any recommendations for a 70 watt bulb? I cant seem to find any Hamilton or phoenix double-ended 70watt bulbs! ARGH. I've been reading Ushio is 'fair' for the value.. But I'd like the best bulb available.

You can get 70W plusrite 14K and 20K's. Pretty much the cheapest MH option out there. I'm using 20K 250's as are a bunch of other local members. I haven't seen the plusrite 14k's in person so not sure which I would recommend over the other as far as color goes.

Otherwise current and hamilton make them. I had ushio bulbs on my last fixture and I was very happy with them.

You can get 70W plusrite 14K and 20K's. Pretty much the cheapest MH option out there. I'm using 20K 250's as are a bunch of other local members. I haven't seen the plusrite 14k's in person so not sure which I would recommend over the other as far as color goes.

Otherwise current and hamilton make them. I had ushio bulbs on my last fixture and I was very happy with them.

Do you have a source for the hamilton bulbs? BRS And Marinedepot only seem to sell the 150watt version in 14/15k.

Archived