Apex Config - Port Forwarding for AT&T 2Wire DSL Modem/Router?

I am trying to configure my 2Wire DSL Modem/wireless router to enable Port Forwarding for my Apex so I can use the Apex app on my iphone/ipad when I am away from the house. I can't seem to get it to work. Does anyone have this same setup and know how they configured it within the Online webpage for Firewall settings?

Do you have the 2wire as your only source of traffic? I.e. do you have any other routers/hubs/switches between it and anything else? Do you have the apex connected over wireless or wired? What ports are you setting up to forward? Do you have the firewall/spi filter turned on or off?

right now, I have the Apex directly plugged into the modem/wireless router but I have a wireless gaming adapter I would like to use. ATT tried to talk me through forwarding all ports and apps but it didn't work and I gave up trying through their tech support and figured I would ask here. I am not sure if the Firewall/SPI Filter is turned on or off, I don't see that on their ATT Online Config page...

Yes, I config'd the ATT Online as you had in your other thread but it doesn't seem to have resolved my problem. I have access to the apex right now when home and that was most important but I would like to at some point resolve the remote access issue so I can view status when I am away... but it isn't that often since I work from home anyway. One of these nights when you are free we can see if we can work through it.

Archived