Sold

Lisap

Just set up a new tank with a sump, so ready to part with some things.

150w ARO electronic ballast with reflector and used 14k ushio bulb. Reflector was painted black and used as a pendant fixture. 30$

Coolworks iceprobe chiller with temperature controller. Works well but needs a hole in the tank or filter to be screwed on like a bulkhead. With manual. 75$ Pending

Eheim compact + 2000 pump. Barely used/like new in box. They do not exaggerate about it's flow rate, because even turned down all the way, it was still too much flow. 50$ Pending

Dirty 10 gallon tank with aragonite gravel, glass top and tiny HOB filter. Used as quarantine tank but never saw any medications. free with any purchase

Willing to trade for frags, a controller, or other random stuff.

post-2449-0-55955800-1362337028_thumb.jp

Thanks Victoly. Nice flying horse by the way.

It is submersible or can be set up in-line. It has 3/4" ID outlets and it's adjustable from 265-568 gph. PM me if you're interested.

The eheim compacts are amazing pumps. Pretty much silent and have a very small footprint for the volume. I have a 3000 and a 2000 and I think I would take one over a eheim hobby pump based on my experience.