Free TDS Meter

Headless_donkey

Funny, using the free TDS meter my RO/DI filter water reads 8 and my waste waters reads 209. I checked against my in-line TDS meter which reads 0 on filtered water and 109 on waste water.

Edited by dapettit

I got mine today...well it arrived Friday but today I actually walked over to the mailbox. I tested my tap water: 999ppm! Off the charts. I think it's probably accurate though. My water left crusty film all over my snake's glass and the tap water here tastes like sand. I'm thinking about reporting my water company to the EPA. The meter says the legal limit is 500ppm. The batteries in it were dead and I had to install the spares. There were scratches on the display even though it was packaged and had protective plastic over the display. These meters aren't that great, but on the filtered end I got readings between 25-50ppm so I think it should work for my purposes. I'm interested in testing my water with another brand meter to compare results. You can't beat free.

Edited by 4R00P3R