48" light

Bpb

What size bulbs does that take. Sorry that may be a dumb question. I've been in the hobby for years but have seen the vho label go on t12 and t5. Ideally was hoping t5 since I already have two brand new 6500k bulbs that are holding my closet down lol

I have two 2-bulb 48" DIY setups (ballast, endcaps, reflectors). However, I would prefer selling both sets. I would think you would want at least 4 bulbs over your 75.

Oops, I just saw its for a planted tank.

Cheap is in the neighborhood of 50. It's for a non co2 planted tank so I don't need a ton of power. If I cant find something to pick up this weekend I'll probably just order an odyssea 2 bulb fixture new. That's about what they cost online. Was just checking on here since I'll be in town this weekend in case someone had a comparable one to save me ordering online, or maybe getting higher quality stuff used.

Not to steal this thread but how much Mike? I may be interested? Looking to upgrade tank size and light is my one purchase holding me back... Not set on timeframe though so that's good... You can PM me so we don't hijack this thread anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the reply 10g reef. I'm gonna stay away from pc lights, however that canopy you were selling is intriguing...

the canopy is still available, let me know if/when your interested in checking it out.

Bump! Still looking! I'll be in town Saturday! 10 gal, if you haven't sold the canopy after a little while I may come check it out next time. It's a great price and I may need one eventually. It's not at the top of my list though for this very moment. Hunting for frags and lights first and foremost

Not to hijack the thread but I am also looking for a 2 bulb T5 light would prefer a diy since I am integrating it into my leds to get better spectrum. 5129478775

-Chris

Hijack away, I got the fixture I was hunting from Niko. While I was looking for prefab t5, there were a few members offering some DIY supplies that may still be available

Archived