Narrow ato reservoir

Bpb

Anyone have any advice on something I can use for an ato reservoir. I've been using a bucket next to the stand, but the wife is tired of the eye sore out in the open and the stand is full on the inside. No wall drilling either. I saw a narrow container on one of the popular marine supply stores but can't seem to find it. Ideally I want to fit it behind my stand, which has 7" of space I can use. Tall is fine. I'd rather not pay an arm and a leg to get one custom built either. Anyone know if academy or Home Depot sells narrow water containers of around 5 gallons. Haven't seen anything anywhere

I had the same issue and had to have one made. Prof did it for me but I know he was shutting down his business. You can get the acrylic sheets cut to size but some local places off burnet, (I forget the name) and do It your self. The supplies to make mine was about $75 and it holds roughly 13-15 gallons of water. Prof charged me less than that.

Thanks for the replies y'all, especially bio for the offer. That's quite generous. Unfortunately I'm about two hours away and busy during these holidays so I don't think I can make it to town for a while. If I can't find some kind of camping water jug I've seen online maybe at academy or something I may take you up on the offer. Anyone every tried using those HDPE containers sold a camping water containers and such? They look like narrow gas cans. I've seen them online and am gonna check the local academy for them. That would be perfect

I previously found one at the RO water display in HEB and Walmart. They have the standard 5g round bottles, but also a narrow, long 2g container. Walmart also has these in their container section, I believe they are intended to be water dispensers for refrigerators that don't have them built in.