Fresh Water Fish

Dee

I'm thinking about emptying my fresh water tank. I've got a pearl gourami, yellow gourami, two pink kissing gourami's, a mollie, 1 rosy barb, four of the smaller redish tetra's, large albino placo, small chinese algae eater, a bichir about 7 inches long and a very cool electric blue crawfish. I don't remember how much the fish cost, but I'll take $10 for all of them and $15 for the crawfish. Other offers accepted. I'm going to keep the tank for now...may move my extra live rock/sand into it for storage until I can convince hubby I need a VERY large saltwater fish only tank.

Dena

I'm thinking about emptying my fresh water tank. I've got a pearl gourami, yellow gourami, two pink kissing gourami's, a mollie, 1 rosy barb, four of the smaller redish tetra's, large albino placo, small chinese algae eater, a bichir about 7 inches long and a very cool electric blue crawfish. I don't remember how much the fish cost, but I'll take $10 for all of them and $15 for the crawfish. Other offers accepted. I'm going to keep the tank for now...may move my extra live rock/sand into it for storage until I can convince hubby I need a VERY large saltwater fish only tank.

Dena

Apparently I don't know how to spell or know what is in my tank

I also have these two yellow fish with black spots. Petsmart calls them African Spotted Leaf Fish. One of those long and narrow black and yellow striped fish, two of those silver catfish with the black spots on them, a dwarf blue gourami with a slightly red tail. I think that's it for real this time. I may just bring everyone to the fish store tomorrow for a credit. I'm going to miss them.

:D

Dena

Apparently I don't know how to spell or know what is in my tank

I also have these two yellow fish with black spots. Petsmart calls them African Spotted Leaf Fish. One of those long and narrow black and yellow striped fish, two of those silver catfish with the black spots on them, a dwarf blue gourami with a slightly red tail. I think that's it for real this time. I may just bring everyone to the fish store tomorrow for a credit. I'm going to miss them.

:D

Dena

If you are getting rid of them, my kids would gladly take them for their 85 gallon freshwater tank... We have been stocking their tank with "homeless" fish and so far have a bunch of guppies/mollies a few algea eaters and a pleco.. let me know.. Thanks in advance

If you are getting rid of them, my kids would gladly take them for their 85 gallon freshwater tank... We have been stocking their tank with "homeless" fish and so far have a bunch of guppies/mollies a few algea eaters and a pleco.. let me know.. Thanks in advance

I'll probably have a few that I can give you. I've had the tank for a bit and it never would clear up, so I decided I'd just get rid of it and better my chances of my husband letting me get a larger salt water tank. Saturday morning I turn on the light and it's crystal clear LOL. It looks nice now LOL. So...I'm going to hang on to it a little longer, but I know I'll end up taking it down...just a little indecisive right now. My electric blue crawfish and bichir fish are my faves and that's what is holding me back.

D

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...