Help return pump died

RobR

Thanks everyone for the responses!!! ARC y'all are awesome!!!!

I did talk to Shane but all he had was an 18, which is way to big for my 55. Luckily, I found a pond supply store in Cedar Park that carries repair parts for the Danner pumps, so a new impeller assembly later and the ole pump is back in business.... phew.... dodged that bullet. But hey if anyone does need to repair a mag pump, that is way cheaper than buying a new one.

Lastly I just want to thank everyone again for the responses, seriously this is a great club we've got here!!!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the responses!!! ARC y'all are awesome!!!!

I did talk to Shane but all he had was an 18, which is way to big for my 55. Luckily, I found a pond supply store in Cedar Park that carries repair parts for the Danner pumps, so a new impeller assembly later and the ole pump is back in business.... phew.... dodged that bullet. But hey if anyone does need to repair a mag pump, that is way cheaper than buying a new one.

Lastly I just want to thank everyone again for the responses, seriously this is a great club we've got here!!!

What store had the repair parts? Would be good to have as tagged information so we can search for it later in case someone has a danner problem.

Whateves!

We're the awesome part of this thread!

Srsly, glad you got it fixed Rob and yeah, be sure to mention who it was.

Thanks Robb!!! The great part about it was they could have easily just sold me the $149.99 pondmaster 9.5 (which from everything I could find is the exact same pump as the mag 9.5, except for the 18ft cord) but they suggested I bring the pump in and try the impeller assembly first.

• Like 1