Let's all welcome new Sponsor Coral Magazine!

Attracting lots of attention recently for his success with the Lightning Clowns, you might overlook that Matt Pederson serves as Sr. Editor & Associate Publisher for Amazonas and Coral. "Coral - the Reef & Marine Aquarium Magazine" is written by leading aquarium experts and marine biologists, lavishly illustrated with breathtaking images, and filled with inspiration for beginning to expert aquarists. Contributors and advisors include: Daniel Knop, Julian Sprung, Alf Jacob Nilsen, J.E.N. "Charlie" Veron, Ph.D., Martin A. Moe, Jr., Charles Delbeek, Prof. Ellen Thaler, Robert M. Fenner, Dr. Dieter Brockman, Svein A. Fossa, Scott W. Michael, Matthew L. Wittenrich, Gerald R. Allen, Ph.D., Roger Steene, Wolfgang Mai, Ronald L. Shimek, Ph.D., Tim Wijgerde, M.Sc., and many others.

Austin Reef Club is proud to announce we'll be giving away four one-year subscriptions to Coral as door prizes at our upcoming meetings and events. So take your chances in our monthly drawings, or if you can't wait, take advantage of their Special Introductory Offer and get a first issue free followed by a full year of CORAL at a savings of 23% over the newsstand price. This is a limited time offer and is available here.

Let's all give a big ARC welcome to Coral Magazine!

Is the 50% available on the site? All I saw was 23%.

That part is my bad, I had been pulling it from the their original link http://www.coralmagazine-us.com/content/about-us. Looks like that limited time offer expired and was replaced with the new one. Totally my mistake, not theirs. Edited the original post.

Is the 50% available on the site? All I saw was 23%.

That part is my bad, I had been pulling it from the their original link http://www.coralmaga...ontent/about-us. Looks like that limited time offer expired and was replaced with the new one. Totally my mistake, not theirs. Edited the original post.

Np. Was going to renew in a hurry...

Archived