Who makes custom sumps locally?

Kfennell

I have seen mention a few sumps that were build locally here, maybe the guys name was Les? I can't even remember from the morning!

I would like a few things made, sump, refugium, 2 part storage, etc so if you guys know someone who is doing this work locally, with glass or acrylic please let me know!

Thanks

Kevin

I picked up a real nice one that Boognish had Ace ( HoboGato from MAAST) build for him.

He seems to do a few for ARC and the people down in SA.

Theres another one on here he built that looked wicked, but I forget what thread it was in.

Found it;

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/22903-dsa-185-neo-build-kinda/

Edited by o0zarkawater

I built my own sump from acrylic, really simple and doesnt take long at all.

Going to go gt the parts and build my next sump in a week or so. When I move into my own house and do my large tank build I'll build a sump for it again.

• 1 year later...

I'm going to bump this up. If possible I'd like to find someone in the Austin metro area. I've tried contacting "Prof", but he hasn't logged in since June and his message box is full. I know of Shane at Fishy Business, but I'd like to see who else was out there.

I'm going to bump this up. If possible I'd like to find someone in the Austin metro area. I've tried contacting "Prof", but he hasn't logged in since June and his message box is full. I know of Shane at Fishy Business, but I'd like to see who else was out there.

Rather than bump this older thread I'd start a new one. Prof is no longer in business.