Reef cleaners, group buying

theresa

UPDATE, YOU HAVE UNTIL 11:59 TONIGHT, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. I AM WAITING ON JOHN TO GET BACK TO ME ON A DELIVERY TIME. THANKS TO ALL

Hey Everybody, see the instructions below if you want to be in the group buy for Reef Cleaners. Will a delivery for Friday, September 21 work for everyone? thanks

theresa

1. Place an order and pay at http://www.reefcleaners.org

2. Choose the Free Group Buy shipping option.

3. Leave the note ARC

4. Please send me a message letting me know you have placed your order and paid for it.

I got mine in. The prices are great, and I spent less than I thought I would. How many times does that happen in this hobby? smile.png

never, you just didnt order the right stuff.... you will realize in about 1 month what else you should have got then the price would be different wink.png

don't know if this is applicable to you guys but i got this on my fb feed:

Save 10% off any order placed at ReefCleaners.org before Thursday with the code "facebook". (No retroactive application unfortunately). Thanks for the continued support!

Hi Everybody, the approximate delivery time is in the afternoon (12-2). I will post delivered as soon as I receive it. Your order can be picked up at my house 10805 Opal Trail, Austin. Below is what I have, please correct me if needed.

For those who don't live near me, I can do one of two things here, once everyone that wants to come to my house to picks up their order I could meet at AquaTek on Burnet or I work downtown on Barton Spring Road and Riverside (OTC), I do have to work Saturday and you could pick up there but not sure if everything would be okay until the next day. Let me know. Again, thanks everyone.

Bio3

OOzarkawater

Sifuentes31

ATXJayhawk

Olaggie01

Funkness

Crendon2003 (Funkness will pick up)

Scubasteve92

Tuesday8877

Lightbulb