cap colors

Bannerfish

So I think I figured out where I wanna put all my caps in my tank. I already have several pieces mounted along the bottom. But now I have a pretty bare area in my tank that I think would look great to have different colored caps to plate out and spiral up. I already have bright green, dark red, lighter red, and lavender. What other colours do you guys have?

Dang. I was hoping there was more to chose from. Maybe a couple tabling acros? I have red planet and some yellow one that turned lime green. A blue and purple one would be nice, maybe a pink.

I haven't tried to graft my caps yet, but I did put them close together in hopes that they'll spiral around each other

Edited by Bannerfish

ill post pics when they grow more. it should be interesting to see what shapes they take on. i also have a separate green cap mountedup and down that has an interesting shape, more like knots and bulges instead of the typical plate, neat stuff.