FS: Vortech MP10ES

bimmerzs

• 2 weeks later...

How low do you consider ridiculous? Lowest you'll take for both?

My lowest price is $400 right now, how much do you feel like you should pay for these? Are you interested in what kind of condition these are in or is price the #1 priority ???

Cheers,

My lowest price is $400 right now, how much do you feel like you should pay for these? Are you interested in what kind of condition these or is price the #1 priority ???

Cheers,

Typically when I'm buying any sort of used product I try not to pay more than half of retail, regardless of what condition the seller says the item is in. Not knowing the history of the item, I don't know how long it will last compared to new. I figure if something breaks, and I can find a second one for around the same price, I had 2 tries for the price of a new one. If the product craps out and I bought it new, then I would of course turn to the manufacturer for a warranty, which I assume doesn't transfer over with a used product. Thats just me. I'm sure you'll sell them.

My lowest price is $400 right now, how much do you feel like you should pay for these? Are you interested in what kind of condition these or is price the #1 priority ???

Cheers,

Typically when I'm buying any sort of used product I try not to pay more than half of retail, regardless of what condition the seller says the item is in. Not knowing the history of the item, I don't know how long it will last compared to new. I figure if something breaks, and I can find a second one for around the same price, I had 2 tries for the price of a new one. If the product craps out and I bought it new, then I would of course turn to the manufacturer for a warranty, which I assume doesn't transfer over with a used product. Thats just me. I'm sure you'll sell them.

I have only seen one of these sold at half of retail when a new wetside is needed, $200 is the market price on this model when used and in excellent condition. These haven't ran since before last Thanksgiving and had new wetsides added after I purchased them. I will demo these in my tank for anyone prior to purchasing. I stand behind anything I sell.

Edited by JamesL
Cleaning up thread.

When did you purchase them and do you have receipts and original packaging?

I purchased these used about 2yrs ago and had to replace the wetsides on both unit's. The manf date's are both Mar 2010, I did not receive any packaging when I bought these.

Cheers,

I understand the integrity issue. Still, I recently purchased a used MP10, and it worked fine for a couple weeks, then just quit. Wow, *incredibly* just now, as I was typing this, got a call from Ecotech about the MP10! They said they would repair it under warranty because it was less than a year old and I had my receipt. I assumed that would be the case, but it was nice to hear it. They are replacing the whole motor side assembly with a new unit-- and all for free.

That is one reason why, IMO, a less than 1 year old MP10 would be worth $200. Over 1 yr old, I'd rather pay $40 (or 20%) more and receive a brand new one complete with the 1 year warranty.

FWIW, these are great products!

• Like 1

I understand the integrity issue. Still, I recently purchased a used MP10, and it worked fine for a couple weeks, then just quit. Wow, *incredibly* just now, as Ii was typing this, got a call from Ecotech about the MP10! They said they would repair it under warranty because it was less than a year old and I had my receipt. I assumed that would be the case, but it was nice to hear it. They are replacing the whole motor side assembly with a new unit-- and all for free.

That is one reason why, IMO, a less than 1 year old MP10 would be worth $200. Over 1 yr old, I'd rather pay $40 (or 20%) more and receive a brand new one complete with the 1 year warranty.

FWIW, these are great products!

Yes! I made the mistake of buying an older MP10 and then it broke. Vortech worked with me to see if it could be covered by warranty but it was out of date, they said i could mail it in and they fix for less than replacing the dry side or replace the dry side for $160 I paid $180 for it, used. waste of money

Ok, this for sale thread has been cleaned up.

Keep the discussions pertaining to the sale of the item only. If posts start getting combative again I will start handing out warnings.

The original poster is allowed to say that they do not want PM's to negotiate, but that does mean you will have to deal with people posting offers in the thread.

• 1 month later...