MORE...FS- Zoas and Palys Collection

phamily

Thanks for the frags. You were great. Be looking for some more next week.

Thanks for dropping by Shane. Looks like your son is on the right path to be a zoas Zen master...if yall have any question feel free to contact me

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What an impressive variety of zoas and palys! Thanks for the Pretty Pennies and the (don't remember name) People Eaters. Just one of the Pennies has opened but the Eaters were open in the bag and have been 100% open since they've been in my tank. Some seriously pretty tanks!

What an impressive variety of zoas and palys! Thanks for the Pretty Pennies and the (don't remember name) People Eaters. Just one of the Pennies has opened but the Eaters were open in the bag and have been 100% open since they've been in my tank. Some seriously pretty tanks!

Thanks Zane for dropping by hope you like them. The Pretty pennies are fast and aggressive grower...I can get you a replacement if they don't come out by end of this week.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Liberty Hill and will be setting up my 4th tank this weekend . How do I get a hold of you to drop by and check out some of your livestock ??? Your location is fairly close. My wife & I really like your photos . By the way, what does PM stand for ? I'm new to the reef club. So please forgive me for asking . Still trying to get the hang of this club thing .

I live in Liberty Hill and will be setting up my 4th tank this weekend . How do I get a hold of you to drop by and check out some of your livestock ??? Your location is fairly close. My wife & I really like your photos . By the way, what does PM stand for ? I'm new to the reef club. So please forgive me for asking . Still trying to get the hang of this club thing .

PM (personal message) kinda of like an email. I sent you pm just check your inbox. I'm free this weekend you are welcome to come by.

Thanks

Pham

Chiming in here. Big props to Pham. The frags I picked up are super healthy and look fantastic. They had to remain bagged for 14 hours after I picked them up and they opened up fully within minutes of going on the sandbed! Thanks man! He also has the most amazing display tank I've ever seen! Next time I'm in town I'll be picking up some more for sure.

Archived