WTB Medela Pump in Style Breast Pump

Check craigslist too. I got an excellent deal on one a few years ago. They're always up for sale. If she's just needing one to up her supply vs for use at work long term, you can just rent a hospital grade one. Cheaper than buying for short-term use.

Yeah, we are looking on craigslist too, I just wanted to check with the collective ARC friends.

I haven't heard back from any of the people we contacted, and we'd like to get it rather quick.

I may end up just getting a brand new one off Amazon, so we can use it for years to come (future baby reefers!!!).

Wife said we are done with it. If you are interested, let me know.

Some details:

- It is 3.5 years old, not used much though.

- Being used, I think I am only supposed to resell the pump itself. So I guess you would have to get new tubing (looks just like airline tubing!), and collection cups, and stuff.

- Willing to let it go for $100 OBO.

Thanks for all the replies and offers.

I think we are just going to buy new. We can get the one she wants from Amazon for $249 + 10% off for it being on our registry, and we also have a 100$ gift card from someone. She forgot about these discounts. So we will only be $130 or so out of pocket. This will also allow us to have the warranty in case anything does happen since we plan on using it for at least 5+ years for future kids.

I'd rather drop a little more now than spend 100$ and have it go out and have to buy new in a couple years.

Thanks again everyone. Glad to know there are so many people on here willing to help!