Greetings fellow Reefers

bluefintuna

Hello All,

I'm new to the area and just wanted introduce myself and say Hi. I moved from Orlando about two weeks ago. I had to brake down my 120 for the move and now I'm keeping my exotics in a nano until I get set up again. I look froward to meeting and learning from everyone.

Welcome! I too am a Florida boy, FT Walton and Satellite Beach. What brings you to Austin?

Thank yall for the welcome. Some of the guys from RC told me about this site. I guess this is where everyones at.

dapettit- I came to Austin so the Lady can be closer to family, also with the big melt down in the mortgage lending industry I though it wouldn't hurt to explore new options. What about u? How long have u been here? Any good fishing spots? Also I see that they have frag swaps here- I'll would really like to attend one, would you happen to know when the next one would be and how I may attend?

BTF,

My dad was in the USAF stationed at Elgin and Patrick AFB. He was transfered to Randolph AFB in San Antonio, then retired to Austin. Been here for about 30+ years. Like the city, HATE the Texas beaches!

Wow- 30yrs I think you're a Texan now.

Do you know of anyone around that frags the higher end acros? I lost alot of my stuff during the move and looking to start over.