Let's all welcome new Professional Member North Austin Pet Sitting!

I'd like to take a moment to welcome our newest Professional Member, North Austin Pet Sitting. They are a small pet care business run by Kari and Dustin (you know Dustin as Reefernoob). I'll let them tell you in their own words what they do.

Helloo Reefers!

North Austin Pet Sitting offers your pets top of the line care while you are away! Whether you’ve planned a trip for vacation, have to go out of town on business, or just need someone to exercise your pets, we’ve got you covered! Take a look at what we have to offer you here or feel free to call us at (512)-925-9425. We would love to discuss any way we can help make your time away from home much easier for you and your pets! We are experts in making sure your pet feels comfortable in our presence, giving us prime opportunity to spoil and love them as much as you would!

Reef keepers should have no doubt that we are capable of the basic maintenance of their most prized tanks! Not only have I set up my own tanks for personal use, I ran the aquatics department at Petco for a year and I have literally handled every issue imaginable with nearly every size tank imaginable!

Sincerely,

Kari and Dustin

NorthAustinPetSitting.com

512-925-9425

North Austin Pet Sitting is offering a 5% discount to ARC Premium Members and provides a great option for sometime to watch your critters (furred or finned) when you can't be at home.

Welcome aboard, guys!

Archived