Tapatalk for $.99

I don't use an iPhone myself, but I know that several members have used and recommended it as a good solution. Any of you Tapatalk users care to chime in?

I love Tapatalk! Allows me to pop on and off all day while running errands...and waiting around. It is incredibly easy to use. Much easier than opening a browser and finding your way around. Loads right to unread messages for a quick peek. Have used it over a year - no problems.

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was interested at $.99 but for $2.99 bucks? Nahhh, I'll just log in via browser each time. If it ever goes on sale I hope it gets posted here again. Thanks.

I was interested at $.99 but for $2.99 bucks? Nahhh, I'll just log in via browser each time. If it ever goes on sale I hope it gets posted here again. Thanks.

It was on sale yesterday, hence the post. That's the problem with "Deal of the Day", you have to catch it then or wait for the next time. :)

Oh I realize that even though the nothing said 'sale' on ARC, it must have been on sale if you saw .99. I hope it goes on sale again and you or someone catch it and post. Appreciated.

If you have pandora box ... It will alert you when an app you want goes on sale. So you don't have to check it all the time, just put what you want to buy in favorites and it will alert you when it's on sale and you can choose to buy then or not.

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you have pandora box ... It will alert you when an app you want goes on sale. So you don't have to check it all the time, just put what you want to buy in favorites and it will alert you when it's on sale and you can choose to buy then or not.

Thanks Nicole. Got it.

Archived