Green Monti Cap

Razor

These are the left over frags of my green monti cap I made a while back. They have grown in size and are doing very well. I am going to ask $15 for each one because they have nearly doubled in size since being cut back in January.

The frag on the left is a double frag fused together so instead of cutting it in half I will take $20 for it.

post-983-0-12967100-1338246082_thumb.jpg post-983-0-17298600-1338246218_thumb.jpg

Anyone want a green montipora cap? These are very attractive corals and grow fast! $10 for them. I live in Killeen and have no immediate plans to head to Austin so you would have to come to my house to meet. I would also like to trade for sps or zoas I do not already have. Let me know if anyone is interested

I will be headed to aquatek tomorrow afternoon. I will be there meeting some people between 4:30 and 5:15 pm. I can bring more frags of the green montipora cap with me if anyone is interested in a frag. I have one $10 frags completely healed and one $15 (doubled frag size) frag healed. I can cut more if anyone is interested in it. I can also cut bigger frags ($20-$30) too but they will be fresh cut. This is a pretty fast grower and is very hardy. This is a bright green that looks very nice under all lights. It glows very bright with blue moon lights. Aquatek is the only stop I am going to be'able to make because I will have my toddler with me.

post-983-0-60733500-1338882019_thumb.jpg

I am also interested in trading for acros

Send a PM if interested and I'll reply back with my cell number so we can communicate over the phone.

Thanks,

Shawn

I will be headed to aquatek tomorrow afternoon. I will be there meeting some people between 4:30 and 5:15 pm.

Shawn, not to pick on you but this is a good chance to mention that it is discouraged to do frag swaps at Sponsor and Local Fish Store (LFS) locations unless they have specifically said it is ok. We have received complaints before from sponsors stating that they don't appreciate sales going on in their parking lots and definitely not within their stores.

Ah, ok i will meet at the McDonalds across the street then. I can understand not selling stuff in thier store thats just disrespectful. I would think in the parkinglot would be welcoming because now they have at least two reef hobbiest on they're property and chances are very good they would spend the money in they're store. Thanks for the heads up.

You should put them in a Burger King bag since your at McDonalds! LMAO j/k bro. Hope your tank is doing good with those new AI lights.

And just when I think I'm the only sarcastic one around here. ;)

• Like 2