Acrylic Splash Guard

Niko's Reef

I was in a rush trying to replace my bulbs. Got a little bit too neglegant and cracked 1 of my acrylic splash guards. I super glued it to prevent salt from getting into the fixture. Looks like it is working, but want to replace it. I tried to find it on the net, but wasn't able to. Sent an email to Coralife. Waiting for a reply. It's a 48" T5 double bulb fixture. Anyone know if I can obtain this from anywhere around here?

Kevin B, thanks for the Reagal Plastic advice. I called around to a few aquarium shops and 1 recommended them as well. When I 1st called Regal the lady told me yeah. When I called back with the measurements, I got another lady and she transferred me. The original lady stated she didn't know it was for an aquarium, that they just do acrylic for regular fixtures. Thought about it for awhile, then called back. I asked why it wouldnt work, and she stated its only straight. Well, thats exactly what I need so hopefully it will work. Called Coralife and they don't have the lens yet, but told me it was Lexan glass. Told me Lowes or Home Depot should be able to help me. Off on this adventure I go. Fml.

Dapettit, that's what I ended up doing. I had to go to a couple of Lowe's to find 1 with the right length and thickness, but I think I got it. I actually forgot the pc at home, but I called Coralife and got the measurements. If not, I still got the sheet and will take the original piece back to Lowe's. I love Lowe's. Their customer service rocks. Can't believe I forgot the pc. I had it right next to my keys. Was trying to make it to a hair apt, and get it done before work. Thanks everyone for the help. Niko.