Who's a Winner? ARC's 2012 lucky members

With our renewed interest in serving our members here in 2012, the staff and I have made a concentrated effort to make sure that participation here in the club is fun and rewarding. Hopefully you've all noticed the increased activity and hype surrounding our meetings and frag swap. For various reasons, though, some members have been unable to make it to a meeting and have asked me afterward what was given away and what has been won by our members. It also only seems fair to recognize our sponsors who provide the majority of the products being given out.

For these reasons I thought it would be great to start tracking that information here so at the end of the year we'd see just who our luckiest members are (and know whom to pool our money with when the big Lotteries roll around again!).

Meeting Door Prizes:

• February - KevinB ($40 Aquatek), ChrisP (tshirt)
  • March -
  • April - Grog, KimP
  • May - Georgette (Mrs. Mitch), Drew Mendez, Bud (Clarkii), Nick Young, Denise (deangelove), Stephen Keen (Hydro), George M.
  • August - Brian Srock, Brad P, Rich O, Denise (deangelove), Ric Johnson, Teresa, Teresa Sifuentes, Emily Lantz (Clarkii), Patrick (Subsea), Chris (Boognish)
  • October - Ash H, Mason (Fishwhisper), Megan W, Stacy (Reefninja), Samantha W, Georgette, Regina L, Frank de la G, Sara S, Roy V
  • December - Teresa, Bio3, Justin A. Samantha W., Haegan D., Cardyn A., David I. , Jessica (Juiceman's GF), Allen C., Kendra S., and Pico Winner - Brian Srock

Photo of the Month Winners:

• January - luckylou
  • February ($25 River City Aquatics) - Aaarrrggg
  • March ($25 Aqua-Dome) - stoneroller
  • April ($25 Aqua-Dome ) - ludakris
  • May ($25 Elegant Reef) - Chad and Belinda
  • June ($25 Reefs2Go) - ClarkiiCircus
  • July ($25 Air/Water/Ice) - JeeperTy
  • August ($25 Reefs2Go) - bchap
  • September - JamesL
  • October ($25 Reefs2Go) - RichardL
  • November ($25 Reefs2Go) - Bogdan
  • December (1 year subscription to Coral magazine) -

April Frag Swap Raffle Prize Winners:

• Adirondack Chair (FS Woodworks) - Grim
  • 7LED retro-kit (RapidLED) - ckyuv
  • 24LED retro-kit (RapidLED) - ChrisP
  • Vertex Protein Skimmer (Premium Aquatics) - o0zarkawater

April Frag Swap Lagoon Tank Winners:

• Brian.Srock (given to KimP)
  • JaggedFire

Spot the ARC Winners:

• May ($25 Air/Water/Ice) - ckyuv

If you won something this year and don't see it listed, please don't hesitate to post about it here.

Thanks to all our sponsors for a great 1st Quarter 2012!

I won one of the extra door prizes, a pick out of the box, and I selected Hikari Spirulina Brine Shrimp. Not something I would have randomly purchased on my own but, I will say that every fish in the house loves this stuff. I'll buy another can when this runs out.

• 3 weeks later...

Does the spot the arc contest count? ima catch up to chrisp on the luck lol

You haven't won yet, you're just entered into the drawing. Of course, you're the only name in the bucket right now so you just have to hold on for one more day... smile.png

• 2 months later...

Archived