Let's all thank Mr. Cob's Corals for renewing their Premium Sponsorship!

The guys at Mr. Cob's Corals (original owner Rob and now additional owners Justin and Ace) have renewed their ARC Sponsorship for 2012. This continues their generous discount of at least 10% to ARC Premium members. Combined with free pickups in Austin and San Antonio, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal on great looking corals!

Take another look at Mr. Cob's forum.

Let's all take a moment to thank them for their continued support!

Hey thanks! Glad to be here...

So.... MCC first started by me of course "Mr. Cob" and I quickly partnered up with my database programmer buddy Harish and my best bud Jack to build Acrylic products under MCC. We created the acrylic line: Wet Acrylic, it did so well that we decided to split that part of MCC into it's own company in order to move to a wholesale product line: Wet Acrylic, and joined forces with Ace and Justin. Both companies are the same 5 owners and both are separate tax paying entities. Wet Acrylic will also sponsor ARC when we go live, not much longer.

So, some might ask... "Why so many owners Mr. Cob?", and my reply is simple; "Why not? Beats doing it alone."

We have lots of exciting plans for MCC over the next year and we look forward to expanding and sharing it with you all as it's implemented. We consider ARC and MAAST our home clubs...our roots : ) which is also where I always post "press release" type info along with FB and Twitter.

Anyways, thanks for the kind words.

Archived