Wtb these fish

Bannerfish

Diver's Den (although reallyreally expensive) sells the mandarins every once in a while eating frozen. You just have to check daily because they go uber quick. Also, its not impossible to "train" a mandarin to eat frozen, or even pellets, with a lot of time and patience. There are alot of great articles on it if you google search it.

Its not too hard to train a mandarin. I put in the time and got mine eating mysis and bloodworms. There's various videos out on people who have trained theirs. One example-

-Chris

*Mandarin goby, doesn't matter which kind, MUST eat frozen food*

who sells a mandarin eating frozen lol

hoping i get lucky! lol.

i checked out aquatek and aquadome yesterday, but none of theirs were eating frozen. aquatek had some new bangaiis too, but they said this batch was not tank raised D: so the search for those continues.... i didnt even have time to check out fishy business this time around.

*Mandarin goby, doesn't matter which kind, MUST eat frozen food*

who sells a mandarin eating frozen lol

hoping i get lucky! lol. no one locally breeds these guys?

i checked out aquatek and aquadome yesterday, but none of theirs were eating frozen. aquatek had some new bangaiis too, but they said this batch was not tank raised D: so the search for those continues.... i didnt even have time to check out fishy business this time around. if all else fails, i might try my hand at trying to train one, i just dont want to kill it if its really stubborn.