A quick trip to the pacific coast today

KevinB

I'm here in the bay area for work and got some time to head to the beach. Came upon an outcropping of rocks an was treated to the sight of rocks covered in green and red macro, small bivalves, and barnacles. I only wish I could have brought some back. Still it's good to see this stuff in the wild.

post-2217-133152597801_thumb.jpg

post-2217-133152600552_thumb.jpg

Fall works well for me.

If heaven is not a little bit like wade fishing for Red Fish and Specks in the surf, then I don't want to go there. If heaven is not a little bit like flyfishing for fish in the shallows, anticipating with adrenaline pumping that lightning fast attack response of a gamefish, then I do't want to go there. If heaven is not a little bit like looking at my reef tank and marveling at the this thing of beauty, then I don't want to go there.

If heaven is not a little bit like campng out in the crisp cool of a Fall evening, then I don't want to go there. If heaven is not a little bit like passing a seine thru a grassbed and marveling at the critters that abound in these salt water estuaries, then I don't want to go there.

I am in for at least one or two nights of camping out, if the weather is cool enough.

Patrick

I'm all for fishing, but camping won't be in the cards for me

Not a problem. I carry plastic.

Fall and winter camping in the salt water marshes is great when the North Winds blow the blood sucking vampires out to sea.

Patrick