- mountain biking -

Grim

So I've been in Austin a little more then a year now and haven't had much free time till now and aside being a reef junkie and many other hobbies i was able to build a nice MTB last year and was wondering if any other junkies out there were hitting the trails So... In other words just looking for people to ride with just send me a pm if your interested 

ME - 26 and not in the best on shape so not looking for a Leadville 100 ride  "YET"

BIKE - trek ex8

I actually just started building a Kona hardtail 29er frame... Weird. So soon I will so be down.

If anyone rides road bikes too I love cruising on my Bianchi.

Sweet man can't wait.....

And I'm in the build process on my road bike so soon I will be down too...

I'm in the process of building a canoe right now, so my free time is pretty occupied. Otherwise I would love to go for a ride in a few weeks. Definitely check our Walnut Creek if you haven't.

Here's my bike. Bought it back in high school and retro'd the whole thing a few years ago. Steel and still under 22lbs.

bonty.jpg

Been wanting to build a 29'er but just don't ride as much as I used to.

I'm in the process of building a canoe right now, so my free time is pretty occupied. Otherwise I would love to go for a ride in a few weeks. Definitely check our Walnut Creek if you haven't.

Here's my bike. Bought it back in high school and retro'd the whole thing a few years ago. Steel and still under 22lbs.

bonty.jpg

Been wanting to build a 29'er but just don't ride as much as I used to.

Nice bike man... Just let us know when your ready the more people the better....

Very cool, Thinking about picking up a already built redline 24" bmx cruiser on friday. Lots of friends who ride bmx and I just cant get comfertable on a 20" bike. 6'1" 225lbs... haha. Feel like a bear on a trycycle.

This is the road bike I have, Has a computer,lights,pump,extra brake levers,alu pedals. and lock. But looks the same otherwise. Carbon/Aluminum. So dang fast!

bianchi_via_nirone_7_tiagra_2011.jpg

Very cool, Thinking about picking up a already built redline 24" bmx cruiser on friday. Lots of friends who ride bmx and I just cant get comfertable on a 20" bike. 6'1" 225lbs... haha. Feel like a bear on a trycycle.

This is the road bike I have, Has a computer,lights,pump,extra brake levers,alu pedals. and lock. But looks the same otherwise. Carbon/Aluminum. So dang fast!

bianchi_via_nirone_7_tiagra_2011.jpg

Looks fast..... love the red & white

If you haven't been to Walnut Creek, cross the creek, there is 26+ miles of twisty, turny, up and down trails. On the other side of the street along the main entrance is what I call the Whop-de-doo trail. Check it out, you'll see why I mean. Somewhere I have a map the bike club I used to belong to created. If interested let me know, its in pdf format.

Dave or as my biking buddies call me weezer. . .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived